Saturday, October 30, 2010

First and Final Flights

Well, things are changing a little bit.  I'm going to be leaving the flying club I am in as soon as I can find someone to sell my share.  As a parting gift to myself, I took the C172 out to check out the fall colors.  It was a day before the big storms that came through and knocked off the rest of the leaves.  I snapped a few photos, but other than that, it was uneventful.



However, I have found the replacement for Sky-Vu.  It is a C152 out at Greenwood.  A lot fewer people (only 2-3 instead of 60).  I don't really need the nice airplanes and can save some money by flying something like this:

Tomorrow I'm going to be making a Pilot-n-Paws flight up to Wisconsin, near Green Bay.  More on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos and awesome job (yet again!) on the Pilots-n-Paws flight. I still am seriously slacking in working with those folks.

    Good call on the new club as well. All the shiny gizmos in the new planes are really nice (that 182 was sharp) but it's nice to save the $$ wherever possible.

    ReplyDelete